Sunday, August 16, 2009

California! My West Coast Experience

This alleged "Macbook Pro" wont save my facebook videos, so here is a blog!

So i flew into Orange County yesterday around 10am to see my great friend of 6 years Sarah Huffman. We started off her house to finish her resume for the Falling Whistles internship. We then headed to Venice Beach to drop it off. No one answered the door for about 6 minutes but then David came to the door and we got too see their Head Quarters, and i got a whistle, as well as they took my card and information and are going to contact me about bringing the movement to the East Coast (Pensacola, Florida), here is the site directily please check this amazing group out. (www.fallingwhistles.com) I was even able to get a whistle, check the twitter to see pics. (www.twitter.com/skrillabobcat)

Next we proceeded to the Venice Beach strip, saw the graffiti wall, basketball courts, all the crazy people passing out info for making medicinal marijuana more legal, and alot of class acts, and my favorite of all, a huge drum circle! you can see alot of what goes on around here on my Twitter account (www.twitter.com/skrillabobcat) I got an amazing Grateful Dead shirt, and a Led Zep shirt. Next we got some Tito's Taco's. Sooo good, local joint.

Then headed to Los Angeles, Hollywood, Chinatown, Burbank, and everything around that area. There is so much life around here. We stayed last night, and i woke up this morning at Sarah's friends house, Kristal. She has a rad mom, i woke up to John Lennon, and her apartment is like a resort. Its pretty cool. This Coast has alot to offer. Full of life, young people, happiness, and just entertainment. This was only my first day. I am sooo stoked for the next week.

This week will include: WARPED TOUR IN SAN DIEGO, DISNEY LAND, and today...CORNERSTONE CHURCH! i get to see Francis Chan speak :)

Such a blessing! Ill see ya all soon! keep posted.


Cited:

Falling Whistles - www.fallingwhistles.com
Francis Chan book - www.crazylovebook.com
My Facebook - www.facebook.com/skrillabobcat
My Twitter - www.twitter.com/skrillabobcat

No comments: