Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dear Messiah,

I have been crucifying you daily, by the hour sometimes. The other day even, I did it twice in less than 10 minutes. I am completely ashamed of who I have become and almost have no desire to get close with people. (outside of a few friends i play around some music with, this seems to help me, I am learning, but still is not sufficient).

I just want to taste your love again. Thank you for listening to me when I am on my hands and knees, you really do love me, and I want to do your will. Please help me through this. I know you will. You are Almighty. I am giving up everything that has kept me from you at this moment. Restore me into the man I once was becoming, I want to be him, and I want him to reflect you.

The grave outside of this home I am in is calling my name, I love you and will talk to you continually tonight, I look forward to raising my hands tonight and singing out to you.

you are my love.

No comments: